German speaking customer support for international event business-duplicaat | Utrecht
When it comes to the German language your skills are out of this world. Jawohl. That's a good start. Are you ready for the opportunity you've been looking for, for a while now? This might be your lucky day. What if I tell you that I have a job that will help you grow as a professional, help lots and lots of international clients and allows you to have more than enough fun allong the way? In this role as customer experience specialist it all comes together. Sounds too good to be true? I suggest you keep reading to find what I've got in store for you. You'll believe me at the end of my story. That's a promise.
What the position comes down to? From the start you are responsible to inform, advise and encourage platform users to make the most out of the service software the company provides. Within the international team of colleagues you will be responsible for the German client portfolio. You therefore have a (native) German fluency to attest to all your clients needs.
Waar kom jij te werken?
The company in a nutshell? They like to present themselves as a young, dynamic organization that provides planning software for the live and event business. Go big or go home is what they said at the start and they kept their word like no other. Their software is used in over 70 countries worldwide. And counting! Their brand is one of the biggest names in Europe within their field on a broad spectrum: from one-man businesses to large event producers helping to realize events ranging from corporate events to (private) festivals. The daily culture? Calling it open and informal is pretty spot on. You will work with a young and ambitious group of colleagues who take 'work hard, play hard' very seriously. In a corona free world, the office in the centre of Utrecht has a playstation, karaoke set and a fully stacked fridge. I'll stop there before you consider spending your weekends here as well. To be fair, all of the above is still there. Just not used as frequently as it shoud be. Let's hope these times will come back soon!
Hoe ziet jouw werkdag eruit?
You will assist your clients as professionally as Thomas Müller on his finest day. You keep them informed on the latest updates within the software and the broadened possibilities the system allows. News about last minute software developments? You're the first to know and won't hesitate telling everybody involved.
What's on the menu for a day in the life of your new job?
- helping users of the German market with their questions, challenges and needs concerning the software.
- questions and requests to expect can be about error notifications, new software modules, application features and demos of the functionalities to (potential) clients.
- you’ll funnel complex support issues within the department and monitor the development process of new features to update your clients.
- you’ll write articles and create tutorials for frequently asked questions to fully service the German users.
- you’ll educate (potential) clients by providing online demos.
Herken jij jezelf hierin?
Your communication skills are from another level. Ambition? Check. Ownership? Check. What more does it take to feel at home in this start-up organization? Bring an open, positive and invested atittude and you're almost there.
Still feel like you fit the profile? Let that be a harbinger for success in answering the following questions with a: 'Yes!'
- you speak the German and English language fluently?
- you have a maximum of 2 – 4 years experience in a compareble role?
- do you hav a short term availability for 32 – 40 hours?
- do you want to work remote (you can always come to the office in Utrecht ofcourse, but no pressure)?
- do you have a teamplayer mindset?
- do you have a healthy ambition to make the most of your job?
- do you have experience or affinity with IT?
- do you have experience or affinity with the live and event business?
Wat krijg je ervoor terug?
Want to grow as a young professional? This place will not only make you feel at home in a heartbeat, it will also give you a chance to stand out. Besides the valuable working experience you'll gain, it gives you a chance to make impact. What else is in it for you?
- a competitive salary between €2500 – €4000 (based on education level and experience)
- a thriving environment that takes pride in creating an energetic work culture with personal growth potential
- a bonus in the shape of a extra month salary
- a training budget for you and yourself only
- a playstation in the office that allows you to challenge your colleagues for a round of Fifa or Mario kart.
- last but not least: a direct contract with the company.
Sounds like a hell of a deal to me. Do you agree? Then it's time to let me know! Send in your application directly by pressing the ‘solliciteer’ button or find me for your addiontal questions via 030 636 5009 or [email protected]
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je mijn.work-on.nl.